barcampla is brought to you by volunteers. Volunteers with work duties and families. Volunteers that get sick and go out of town. In short, people just like your selves.
And we need your help to make the event a success. Both in the weeks and days leading up to the event and on the weekend, we need your help. Plus if you are maybe grumbling under your breathe about buying a ticket (egads!), this is you big chance to attend the event for free. Plus we might even have some cool ‘unorganizer’ shirts.
And what help do we need? Here is a quick list. If nothing on here is interesting, drop us a line anyways and we can probably find something for you.
before the event
- coordinating sponsors
- getting the food trucks lined up
- graphics design for the tee shirts
- obtaining our ‘office supply’ needs
during the event we will need people to:
- pickup fruit/coffee/donuts for breakfast
- direct parking
- man the registration table
- be a resident A/V geek
- be a resident networking geek (Clear wimax we are guessing)
- help setup the event grid
- refill snack and ice
See you there!